1) Locate the PCB mounting posts on the right side of case behind the motherboard tray.
2) Hold the board in place and use 2 #6-32*5 screws to secure the board to the case.
3) Attach the LED controller board cable to the PCB
4) Attach the SATA Power Cable from your power supply to the PCB to power the fans and LEDs
5) Locate the Peripherial Cable connection from the Top Fan Controller.
It will have 2 wires as shown above
6) Connect the Peripherial Cable connection to a 4pin Molex Connection from your power supply.
This provides power to the fan controller and the LEDs on the top IO panel.
7) Place the plastic cover on the PCB board